GMAT
So, I realize this is 2 posts in 1 day...but I just had to rant in an attempt to slow my heart rate down and relieve the butterfly/heavy feeling that is currently residing in the bottom of my stomach right now. I just registered to take the GMAT on September 22, 2006 a 2:00pm in Pasadena, Ca. Apparently waiting 5 weeks before you sign up for the test isn't nearly enough time to secure the ideal day and time, however, I am engaged in some post cognitive dissonance in an attempt to convince myself that this is, in fact, an ideal choice. Taking a day off work and driving an hour to Pasadena to take the most stressful/influential test I may ever take in my life is a good decision. I now have less than 5 weeks to prepare, which means my lunch breaks will be filled with my GMAT Review Guide (11th edition) and my week nights will no longer consist of dating, friends, or even TV. Wow, I'm getting depressed writing this, however, after the 5 weeks is over and I take this monstrous test I can go back to being a social butterfly and actually enjoying life...
No comments:
Post a Comment