
Wonderland
I have been inspired! I just read an article about the Wonderland Bakery in Newport Beach, Ca that was created less than a year ago, and has already become a huge success-- it is known to be a celebrity hot spot, including Kobe Bryant, as well as become a local favorite! This incredibly smart and talented young women has fulfilled (at least one) of her dreams by age 20. I am jealous, and yet at the same time proud of her and all her accomplishments. (Would it be weird to tell someone that?) I am sure she has worked extremely hard to be where she is today and I feel inspired by her and her accomplishments. I can't believe I haven't previously heard of the bakery or seen it for that matter (it is located next to Pei Wei on Bison/Macarthur). At any rate, I will probably go there today and get a cookie, or cupcake or chocolate covered strawberry...Oh lets be honest I will probably try them all! :)
Dessert anyone?

www.wonderlandbakery.com
1 comment:
http://sprinklescupcakes.com/
Try this place too!
Post a Comment