The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, June 14, 2013

Fathers Day and Baby H {Mini Me Ryan}

With Fathers Day around the corner, I was just looking at photos of myself with my Dad as a little girl. As I was going through photos I thought, 'hmm Hunter does look like me'. Then, my father-in-law posted these photos of himself, and then of Ryan, and I realized, Hunter does NOT look like me at all!! He is a mini-me of his handsome Daddy! And gets a lot of his genes from his Pop-Pop as well. See for yourself:

My Daddy and I -- vs. Hunter and I

From Left: Thomas (Pop-Pop), Ryan and Hunter. Crazy how much they all look alike!



Happy Fathers day to our wonderful dads!! We are so grateful to have Fathers who have been such an incredible influence on both of us in our lives, and love to see the Grandpa's they have become to our sweet Hunter :)





No comments: