The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby H {10 Months}

I wrote this post a few weeks ago and just forgot to publish it....so sorry for my delay. H was really not in the mood for pictures when we took these photos, can you tell?


Poor guy is subjected to being dressed up by his mom and expected to pose on the spot. Not this time!

This was the best I could do...


Stats:
20 lbs 3oz, 50% weight
28" long, 75% height

Clearly H has tapered off on his weight gain -- he has been approx 20 lbs for almost 6 months now, which is crazy to me. He definitely thinning out and becoming more of a toddler than a baby.... which kills me, but is also so so fun. A few things he has been doing lately....

Gives open mouth kisses (my absolute favorite).

Crawling like crazy-- loves to get into the dvd's, into his own book basket and toy bin.

Pulls himself up and does a little couch walking. He also pulls himself up on anything he can -- the trunk, the backs of the dining room chairs, my bed, etc.

Waves like crazy most of the time, but also sometimes gets shy and ducks his head into my shoulder.


Figured out he can push my hand away if I try to tickle him (or anything else he doesn't want me to do).

He currently has 6 teeth!! Sometimes I wonder if the next two are trying to break through...

Sleeps through the night but lately has been waking up at 6am or even 5am, which is when I bring him to bed with me and nurse him while we cuddle (or I want to cuddle and he wants to play).

Gets soooo excited when Daddy gets home!

Likes to crawl up my legs and whine until I pick him up.

He will eat anything we offer to him -- this past week he had pizza, Korean food, ice cream (from his dad of course), banana bread and lots of other yummy food! He is such a good eater!

He loves dogs and we often take him to the dog park to watch the dogs play. If he is lucky, there will be a nice person who will bring the dog up close to him and Hunter will squeal with delight-- its so cute!

He loves to find his own reflection -- in the mirror or in my phone, or the refrigerator or the oven. He will go up to it and kiss himself!

Love him! Squince!
To be honest, he loves to grab himself. At least he's wearing a diaper in this shot!
It's so hard to get a picture of H on this white blanket when all he really wants to do is sit up!

1 comment:

Lexy and Jared said...

Love that squishy baby! He is too, too precious. I can't believe how quickly these babies grow and change!