The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, May 28, 2013

East Coast Tour {H Travels}

I am working part-time these days and as part of my job I travel occasionally. Luckily for me, H has a grandma that also enjoys doubling as nanny.

Hanging out in the hotel room.
 
Working girl. Diaper bag doubled as work bag.
NJ is beautiful, isn't it? Who knew.

Since we headed out there the week before Mothers Day, I thought what a better Mothers Day gift than to spend the afternoon in one of our favorite cities? We hopped on the train from EWR and headed into NYC. We spent the afternoon walking through the West Village, eating amazing food and shopping. Hello, amazing. H was a champ through it all and by evening we were headed into NJ.

Park in West Village.

Mom's favorite tree- the dogwood.

Lunch at La Esquina- so delicious.

Running into old friends -- Emily and Hudson are New Yorkers!

Hunter's entertainment while Gma shopped.

Hanging out.
Being a working mom is hard, but I am grateful for my job and the opportunities it gives me. After a few days of work-- we drove south to DC to pick up my Grandma's from the airport. What a treat to get to spend time with both of my Grandma's!! They are lovely, wonderful women-- we laughed, played and enjoyed the time together.

H was a champ in the car for a LONG day.


GGma and Hunter!

Gma Barbara and Hunter
The final icing on the cake was getting to see Marc graduate! I am so proud of him for going back to school and working so hard in school. 2 years down and 2 to go-- and I can't wait to see him graduate from UVA next! I love their cute family.

Gmas and Hunter and I.


Cousins. So. Stinkin. Cute.

Love love love these women and girls.

The whole gang!

Aunt Tarin loves baby Hunter!

We got up Saturday morning super early to fly back to Chicago and reunite with Ryan. It was a welcome reunion and we were so happy to be home!


No comments: