The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, May 03, 2013

Baby H {9 Months}



Stats:
21 lbs according to Ryan


- He holds his hands up in the air when he wants to be picked up.

- Two more teeth! H was having a rough afternoon one day, and I was having a rough afternoon as a result and then I looked and saw 2 teeth cutting through his gums and I realized the poor guy was in so much pain! I gave him a carrot to chew on and he seemed to like that. We are now up to 6 teeth.

- Crawling!! We have a mobile baby! He is all over the place, and lifting himself up onto things. He has rolled off the bed a few times (sorry baby!) and is getting himself into all sorts of trouble.

- Waving- he has mastered the wave and wants to show off and say hi to anyone in Chicago who will give him a wave back! Its super cute.

- MOMMA! He finally learned how to say his M's and says "mama mama" it melts my heart I looove it!!

- First owie-- I took H to the Wisconsin Dells for a mid-week sleepover playdate and he was loving the Jump Jump that let his feet play in the water. I guess I let him play too hard because the bottoms of his toes got cut up. Sorry baby!

- He makes a new sound -- he sucks in air and likes to hear how it sounds and then he breaks out into a giggle. It's pretty funny.

- Those deep belly giggles are to die for.

- He still does his high-pitched scream when he is annoyed (before he started to really cry). Some people call it a pterodactyl-- they are surprised to hear such a loud sound come from a small baby!

- He has the post vacation spoils -- he thinks its time to play all the time and won't let me do anything else.

- First hair cut-- he had some pretty long sideburns that Ryan thought looked like Thomas Jefferson, so we fixed that. He looks so handsome.

- Now that spring is in the air H and I go on long walks through the city; we often end up at the park so H can roll around in the grass or swing in the swings. He is my favorite little buddy!

- He is soooo friendly. He loves to smile and wave at anyone who will look at him. He can make friends with just about anyone!

- Doggies- he loves dogs! He gets super excited when we are with one in the elevator or if we take him over to the dog park so he can watch the dogs run around.

H  is so fun to be around and play with. He is such a giggly, silly, fun baby, we love to play with him and see him grow and develop each day.  His personality is coming out and he definitely got his mama's determination and his dad's silliness. We can't wait to learn more about him and he continues to grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.