The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Baby H {8 Months!}

8 Months.

That means just 4 months until my little baby turns 1. Ahhhh seriously, where does the time go?

so late on posting this one!

Look how tall my handsome boy is getting!


Squints!!

Such a tease.


And, he rolled over! So fast!
 

Stats:
20 lbs - according to my bathroom scale

Highlights:
- He is teething again! This time the top two teeth are working hard to break through. Together. Poor H.

- He is super clingy. I think its his age, combined with the teething to make this extra hard for him. It was so sad when we went to visit my parents and he didn't want to go to my mom or dad. Luckily they didn't get their feelings hurt too bad, but instead just worked extra hard to win his love. It helped they had 2 weeks to do this.

- Clapping!! H loves to clap his hands. Grandma taught him patty cake and he loves to sing this song!

- Peek a boo! H has learned how to play peek a boo and its so cute and silly to play with him.

- H got his first cold, it was so sad. Luckily it was just a cold and I picked up a new aspirator to help him breathe easier. Within a few days he back in action and back to his happy self.

- H still loves bath time. This was the first time he took a bath without his PUJ tub and he loved to sit and play and splash in the bath. He could stay in there for hours.

- H has officially championed rolling over and over and over. And he's an ambi-roller. He can go both ways! He loves it and now has become quite a challenge to change a diaper because he'll roll over on you.

- He loves to be outside. He gets so excited when we put our shoes on and head to the door because he knows we are going somewhere. He also gets super excited when we get outside in the fresh air.

- He is soooo ticklish! I love that I know all of his ticklish spots and he will just laugh and laugh and laugh. I want to bottle up those joyous giggles and save them forever.

- His new nickname is squints. He has this super cute silly smile where he squints his eyes and crinkles his nose-- its the cutest and our favorite! He does it all the time.

- We had to give the pink bumbo back to our friends so we got a new high chair that clips onto our table. He eats dinner at the table with us each night and loves it. He loves to eat, pretty much anything.

H fills our home and our lives with so much joy! We live for his giggles and smiles (and will do just about anything to get him to do them). Our favorite part of the day is when we are all home together playing with H and reading stories. We are so happy and so blessed!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and
interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.

The issue is something that not enough people are
speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I came across this in my hunt for something relating to this.

Also visit my web site; Air Max 90