The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Easter {A Favorite Holiday}

Easter is a special holiday to me for many reasons --- I have so many fond memories of Easter Sunday with my family and extended family growing up; it's the first holiday Ryan and I spent together when we started dating; and I especially love celebrating the truth that our Savior Lives! We are so blessed with this knowledge that our Savior Lives, He loves us and because of His mission on earth, we will live again and be reunited with our families and loved ones after this life.

After a few weeks of traveling, it was so nice to be back home as a family to celebrate this special holiday together.

Grocery shopping AND the Easter Bunny? Marianos- we love you!

Easter Baskets
H's basket- no candy in here! Bow ties, bunny ears and notes from his mama.


Easter Sunday church was rough this year -- H finally zonked out after church was over.
 
Our happy man.

watching the cars drive by :)

My little bunny.

I love this face. He pulled his ears off and looked at them like this.


Eating grass didn't last long!

He loves those eggs!

Table setting.


Dinner- Ham with Pineapple, Scalloped Potatoes with fennel and gruyere, and Mustard Dijon Green Beans (Not pictured, the amazing salad, fruit and sparkly that our friends brought!)

My Easter dessert- Lemony Lemon Cake!
Family photo in front of Old St Pat's church/our neighborhood.

No comments: