The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, March 14, 2013

Christmas in the City

I know, Christmas was almost 3 months ago (seriously, where does the time go?) but I want to share these photos so here they are!

Christmas in Chicago is so amazing! There really is cheer in the air and I loved taking Hunter to see Santa and the Christkindle Market and everything else we like to do that time of year. I am super excited for next year when he will really be able to know what's going on :) 

In front of Macys.

Hunter loved the Macys Santa!

Check out that smile!!

Tiffany Rebecca captured this sweet moment. I was singing to Hunter so he wouldn't be fussy.

Seriously, that face kills me! So cute!
As much as I love Christmas time in Chicago, I am anxious for spring-- tulips and warm weather, please!

No comments: