The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, February 03, 2013

Baby H {5 Months}

Where did January go?! We were busy over here and I'm so behind on my blogging...!

Seriously, does it get any cuter than this?!



January 1, 2013
Stats: 19 lbs (according to Ryan)

Loves his rings and sophie.

Playing with tissue paper and Christmas gifts

Blowing bubbles with his lips

Working on sitting up on his own!

Can hold his bottle on his own!! Hunter loves to grab and hold and just the other day I looked over and he was feeding himself. Where did my little helpless baby go?! Good thing he can't do that with breastfeeding because I love our times together.

Loves to be walked around (insert any person and walk him on their hip) vs. sitting down and holding him.

Gets so excited to see his mama -- he will kick his legs like crazy and crack into a wide grin when I am in view (of course I love this) and sometimes makes hyperventilating noises.

Drooling like crazy- which results in chapped chin/lips.

Will put anything and everything in his mouth- blankets, toys, tissue paper, christmas ribbon...

Has now been on 7 flights! We are learning what our friends have been telling us ... that as babies get older, it gets harder and harder to travel with them. Hunter's last flight was a challenge. We were totally 'that' couple on the plane with the crazy baby.

Rubs his eyes when he is tired -- it is SO cute!!

Likes to run and swing in his Johnny Jump Up-- he hasn't figured out the jumping part yet! :)

He found his toes and loves to grab them and chew them, we call it "TOE TIME!"

I love this face!!
Toe Time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he loves the camera!! how cute :)

Lexy and Jared said...

He's ADORABLE!

Amanda said...

How could you not be in love with that face?? :-)