Well, these days this is what we do.
Wake up (if I'm lucky, H has slept 5-8 hours straight and we are waking up between 530-7am).
![]() |
| H is a morning person! |
H eats breakfast, then plays on his play mat while I eat breakfast. Oh, and then we check diapers. H often has a morning blowout.
![]() |
| Blowout while playing on his playmat (note: he plays on his back, but I found this blowout and sent the pic to Ryan....) |
Shortly after, we take a nap (or H naps and I try to squeeze a shower in).
![]() |
| snoozin. |
![]() |
| He takes his naps seriously! |
Late morning we try to head out for a walk (this may change with the cold weather approaching). We walk anywhere from 1-6 miles. We usually meet up with some of our friends for a walk or lunch or play time.
![]() |
| Afternoon walk through the west loop neighborhood. |
![]() |
| Afternoon walk on Lake Shore Drive |
Sometime in the afternoon we head back for an afternoon snack and maybe an afternoon nap.
We get dinner started and wait for daddy to come home (yay!!)
The evenings vary --- sometimes we head to mutual, sometimes we stay in, sometimes Ryan and H have daddy/son time.
![]() |
| Monday night football! |
![]() |
| Mutual at the Bulls Preseason game. |
H usually gets an evening bath-- especially if he is having a rough night. He loves it!
![]() |
| Bath time |
![]() |
| H loves the alligator hold :) |
Start all over again.
I love it.










1 comment:
So many cute pics! The "serious" nap shot is a favorite :)
Post a Comment