We were in Utah for H's 1 month birthday, so I wasn't home to get the same type of pictures.... but he is wearing the same pants in month 1 as month 2, and you can see his belly has only gotten bigger!
Stats:
11.5 lbs
22 inches long
Month 1:
Mover and a shaker - always moving his arms and holding his hands by his face.
After
he eats he falls into a deep sleep and when I lift him up to burp him I
joke that he is my little sack of potatoes -- all dead weight. He'll
snuggle up into my shoulder and its the best.
Hunter the Grunter is his nickname-- he is so loud sometimes!!
His lips get swollen after he eats and he is just so content.
H eats every 4 hours, and can sleep up to 7 hours at night! Its amazing when I can get 7 hours of sleep!!
When
H is really fussing and crying I can lay him on my chest and rock him
to relax and calm down. I love the way he feels laying on my chest.
As a newborn H loved to be swaddled, but as he got older, he wanted his hands out so we began to only swaddle his legs.
H loves tummy time and can lift his head up on his own already!
We had to take H into the Children's hospital to have his extra digit removed (he was born with a little extra finger!) it was a little traumatic for me to see H so upset, but it didn't take long to calm him down and his hand is completely healed now.
We took H on his first 'outing' -- a walk to the River. I was such an overprotective mom, worrying about the sun and the wind and all the loud noises!! To be fair, he wasn't loving his first trip in his stroller, but we've gotten past that and he loves it (most of the time) now.
H loves to suck his hand--- he fit his entire fist in his mouth! He will just suck away on it.... sometimes we try to trade it for a pacifer ...
I had my first overnight alone with H -- Ryan had a business trip. I was so grateful he was so good for me that day and slept so good for me that night.
We are just so in love with our little man!



1 comment:
Ky! What a handsome little man!!
Post a Comment