| Baby H with the best smile I can get out of him with my camera :) |
I can't believe it's October and our sweet baby boy is 2 months old. He is such a sweet sweet boy and I love that I get to spend all my time with him! Here are a few highlights:
Stats:
14 lbs - 90% weight
23 1/4 inches long - 75% length
Notes from his Mama:
H is 14+ lbs!! We joke that I make 'muscle milk' because this kid just keeps putting on the pounds! I love his chubby cheeks and the rolls on his legs, but I am sad to see him growing out of his 0-3 month clothes already ... where did my newborn go?!
H has started cooing and it is oh so cute. He also smiles and giggles but not for the camera yet!! I will try to catch him and he'll stop as soon as the camera comes out ....
H is definitely a morning person -- so happy and ready to play in the mornings but gets a little grumpy come evening time.
H LOVES bath time!! It's become part of his nightly routine and I love the way he smells after a bath with J&J's nightime bath wash and Burts baby lotion rubbed on his body.
H also loves to swing! A friend of ours lent us their swing, and he loves to rock in it. It has been a lifesaver when I need to do things like take a shower!
H has become my best walking buddy. The fall weather in Chicago has been gorgeous so we have been going on 3-5 mile walks throughout the city. Most of the time he loves to look around, or fall asleep and occasionally, he will get hungry and scream, scaring off anyone near us!
H is a spitter!! I mean spewing out milk after he eats kind of a spitter. Its been really frustrating so I am trying to figure out if its something I am eating that is causing him to spit up so much. I cut out my milk intake and I have seen a big improvement in his spitting and his fussiness.
H will take a bottle but he doesn't love it. I'm just grateful he'll take it!
We love to go on hikes! We've had a few family outings and thanks to the Ergo he gives me an extra workout as I carry him :)
Most nights he'll sleep for a good 7 hour stretch, from 10-5 and then go back to sleep after he eats in the morning until 8 or 9.
H is so strong! He can practically hold himself up and sit on his own. I still love it when he is in a deep sleep and is like a sack of potatoes though... that's my favorite.
| My little man in 'his' rocking chair. |
| On his 2 month birthday! |
| On Grandma Pixton's Blanket |
Note: I know I missed his 1 Month highlights -- that post is in progress... I'm playing catch up!
4 comments:
He is so cute and so big!
Adorable! Love that chunky guy :)
Two months! He's looking so handsome :) LOVE that picture on Grandma Pixton's blanket--those cheeks!
He is awesome! Try drinking Almond milk. It fixed all of porters tummy issues.
Post a Comment