The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Matthew's Farewell

My little brother is growing up! He gave his mission farewell talk last Sunday, and it was so good. He even brought me to tears--which is tricky to do!! He reports to the MTC July 8, and will be serving in SLC for 2 years. I am so proud of him to make this decision to serve a mission and to be preparing to give 2 years of his life in service. He will be a wonderful missionary. Here are some pictures from after the farewell, and at the going-away party.











2 comments:

Meagan said...

love the pictures, kiley. glad to hear his talk went well. wish i and my family could have been there too but i had my talk the same day. I will miss you tons but I love you more!!!

RockyLauraRiley said...

He is going to be great and is serving in the best mission ever! That was my mission and I loved it so so much!