I (insert white glove) Michael Jackson.
So yesterday I was driving to LA to pick up Ryan from the Airport, when I get a text from Miss Anna Montoya telling me "Michael Jackson just died". I turned on CNN, and sure enough, he died at the UCLA medical center. Don't worry, at that point, I hit traffic and I was 2 miles from UCLA med center. LA was crazy all day, and served as a representation for the chaos the world was feeling with the loss of a legend.
I know we're all sick of hearing about this, but I am just writing to say being in LA when it all went down, and I felt closer to the situation because of it.
I'm just glad that traffic wasn't as bad as I anticipated. But I'm pretty sure the accidents on the 405 were because of the stricken state of grief everyone was in. Or maybe it was because they lost their vision due to all the RIP Michael Jackson signs people were flashing outside their car windows.
1 comment:
geese, all you can talk about is traffic and all his dad can talk about is plugging a new album. what's up with that?
Post a Comment