The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Purchasing my First Christmas Tree.



Monumental! My roommate, Holly, and I purchased our first real Christmas Tree. I never realized what an investment this would be. There are so many issues that have to be settled before making a deal. And not to mention that those tree lot guys are at a total advantage that it is COLD outside---therefore, buyers just want to make a purchase and get their tree home already. Also, most of us haven't brushed up on our current market research on trees... so negotiating is pretty tricky too.

After asking about 300 questions, we bought our tree. I'm pretty sure we got fully taken advantage of, but we are confident it will be the most beautiful tree ever.

Merry Chrsitmas!

(as always...pictures to come)

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Congratulations! But I would like to know how you got it home from the lot. We bungee corded one to the top of my roomie's civic one year. .. and drove very slowly ;)

Anonymous said...

AHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!

that is soooo funn!!!!

i want a real Christmas tree in my apartment!

BrittanyB said...

That IS terrible! I'm sure you were all broken up about not being able to help haul it up the stairs ;)