Update:
So I realized that my sparadic blogging may have left some of you clueless as to (a) what I am doing and (b) where I am doing it.
I took an internship with FINRA (Note: Definition of FINRA: Private Non Profit that is basically the FBI of the NYSE) in their Organizational Training & Development Department in the Human Resources Department. So far, I am thoroughly enjoying being back in the workforce and working with such great people. I think its going to be a fantastic summer! Oh, and did I mention FINRA is located in the greater DC area? Because I chose to live in Virginia, I have a bit of a commute, but I am learning to enjoy my "me" time I get every day on the metro.
I am also looking forward to exploring a new city and also catching up on the summer shows I missed last summer, like SYTYCD and Project Runway!!
2 comments:
lol, you are SO behind on your blogging. not to mention, you still haven't made the proclomation i am waiting for....
first learn to spell my dear...
;)
Post a Comment