Bold.
Seriously I want to know where (seriously) old men have the audacity to think they can actually ask a beautiful, young aspiring woman on a date?? I mean, maybe I'm totally taking this the wrong way but why take the opportunity to make a comfortable, friendly situation totally and completely awkward? Not to mention permanately establishing yourself as a creepy old man when you could avoid the situation otherwise?
One might ask, what was my response? I absolutely lied and said my boyfriend lives in the city with me. That scared him off and shifted the conversation into a series of "don't tell you boyfriend" and "please forget what I said..." Forget what you said?! Seriously, like that is going to happen. Oh, and did I mention the aforementioned creepy old man is my shuttle bus driver? Yup, I have the potential of seeing him at least once a day.
3 comments:
hahaha, that would happen to you!! I love the random (and not so rare) posts you have done lately. keep up the good work :)
oh wow!! that is so funny/ and not at the same time. so sorry you have to see him every day... the city can have creepy men!
You should go. He could give you the hook ups on your bus fare.
Post a Comment