what's with the finding Nemo preview? I have no idea what you are talking about with that. But I agree, please get some extra tan at the beach before heading to London where everyone is pale so you can stand out more ;)
Well, not to make you girls envious or anything but I do have a pretty nice tan already... Saturday will be my quiet day at the beach ...so no worries there :)
oh and B, Disneyland re did the submarine ride so its finding nemo. I have been waiting forever for this and now i get to go to a sneak preview!!
4 comments:
uh... a quite day on the beach. just for me!
what's with the finding Nemo preview? I have no idea what you are talking about with that. But I agree, please get some extra tan at the beach before heading to London where everyone is pale so you can stand out more ;)
Well, not to make you girls envious or anything but I do have a pretty nice tan already... Saturday will be my quiet day at the beach ...so no worries there :)
oh and B, Disneyland re did the submarine ride so its finding nemo. I have been waiting forever for this and now i get to go to a sneak preview!!
Hi Miss TF- got your grad card. Call me Woodland as I don't have your phone #. LCA
Post a Comment