It's so cliche but I am feel refreshed and excited for 2007. I have, of course, made new years resolutions, and plan to keep them (well lets be honest. I'll keep them until I have a nervous breakdown about who knows what at this point). But at any rate, I am ready for the new year! I plan on(1) Being Happy every day!
(2) ... hmm maybe that's it!
It's better to focus on one thing, than attempt to do too many things, right? Right. I just (re) watched the FRIENDS episode where they each make New Years Resolutions. Honestly this episode is hilarious! Ross wants to try 1 new thing every day. Rachel isn't supposed to gossip. Chandler can't make fun of anyone in the group... and I forget about the others. But the moral of the story was that they shouldn't make resolutions to change themselves. I agree. We should embrace ourselves for who we are. Sometimes the "bad" things about us are the things that we are loved for. So my New Years Resolution suggestion for everyone is to be the best YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment