I love chocolate. Anything chocolate, really. But I really love hot chocolate. I have found that I drink it almost everyday. Its my form of coffee, I suppose. However, I don't drink it because I'm addicted, I drink it because it makes me happy (that's not the same as addiction, is it?). Anyway, while I was in San Francisco this past weekend we visited Boudin, where my choice of SF treat was a chocolate chip muffin. Needing a little pick me up, I ordered a Dr. Pepper to accompany my delicious muffin, only to have the Boudin worker, not only discourage my beverage choice, but also inform me that a large Hot Chocolate is what I needed instead. "The soda will ruin the muffin", he told me. I was ecstatic with my switch, and the audacity of the Boudin worker, especially when I found that my Hot Chocolate was overflowing with whip cream, my favorite of course.
(Oh, and I did get some funny looks from my neighboring Boudin eaters while taking this picture, for some reason they thought I documented everything I eat; however, I quickly explained I planned on Blogging about it... 'nuff said.)
1 comment:
That whipped cream looks yummy!
Post a Comment