Ok, so we all know I am obsessed with Christmas, so sorry to expand on this concept, but this is just too funny to not post on my blog. If you want to hear the most amazing rendition of a christmas song:
http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000570.php
I just cant get enough of it, and seriously had tears in my eyes. Enjoy.
Oh, here's a picture from my first Christmas Party of the year:
Oh, and I attended the Huntington Harbor Boat Parade this weekend, however, sadly it started raining and since I forgot my umbrella, my first boat parade experience was cut short.
2 comments:
Thanks for editing the picture.
Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now
Post a Comment