
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
Ok so I'm done with finals---yay!! I can be normal again! Now I have time to totally endulge in the Christmas spirit. As some of you already know, I am obsessed with Christmas (yes I have been listening to the BEST Christmas music...Celine, Mariah, Amy Grant, Frank Sinatra etc etc...for at least 6 weeks now and am in no way sick of it!) I watched the Original Miracle on 34th Street last night, next to my blazing fire (I swear its freezing in my house) and drank hot chocolate; only to be interrupted by a fabulous Christmas enrichment night with some amazing girls. Anyway, I just decorated my desk at the office and loving the garland, red bows and miniture christmas tree (literally 6" tall soooo cute!). Just thought I would spread my christmas cheer with today's Christmas quote:
"We all enjoy giving and receiving presents. But there is a differencebetween presents and gifts. The true gifts may be part ofourselves--giving of the riches of the heart andmind--and therefore more enduring and of far greater worth thanpresents bought at the store."
Remember to give of yourself this holiday season and take advantage of the time that is dedicated to our Saviour, Jesus Christ. If anyone wants to do some Christmas Shopping or look at lights, or wants a Christmas cd---let me know!
Oh, here are some pictures of my favorite Christmas Things.


No comments:
Post a Comment