The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Baby H {3 Months}
Stats:
16 lbs (weighed by Dad)
Notes from His Mama:
Where has the time gone?! On November 1, Baby H turned 3 months old. He is becoming more like a baby and less like an infant ... which is bittersweet for his mama! We are enjoying lots of new things from this sweet boy each day- including:
We found a ticklish spot! We discovered it when he would giggle every time we pulled his arm out of his sleeve. It was so cute and we loved how consistent it was. Now that we know his sweet spot we can tickle him whenever we want :)
H loves to talk to us. He is definitely more talkative in the morning --- which is cuter at 8am vs. 5am :)
We've gone two steps forward and 10 steps back in terms of sleeping schedule... around 2.5 months H started waking up every 3 hours at night. I'm not sure what the cause of this was, but we pushed through it. He still isn't sleeping as amazing as he was, but we'll just go with the flow.
H LOVES singing time! I've found my voice and sing to him all the time. I had to brush up on my nursery rhymes and songs, which has been fun! Hopefully I learn more songs because already I feel like I sing the same thing over and over and over again. But its worth it to have a happy baby.
H continues to gain weight like a champ! His dad always like to say he is bigger than I think he is-- haha. Last time we weighed him, he is 16 lbs. Needless to say he is in 3-6 mos clothes -- more like 6 mos clothes. I can't keep him in clothes long enough!!
We had a hiccup with H taking a bottle, but with a new evening feeding routine with Dad, H is taking his bottle once again (phew). It gives him bonding time with daddy and gives mama a few minutes to get dinner on the table-- a win win for us all!
His dad keeps trying to get him into his Johnny Jump up (Ryan's favorite toy as a kid). H likes it-- but just hangs in there. He hasn't figured out how to jump just yet. Its pretty cute to see Ryan trying to teach him how to jump in it.
We still go on walks, but I think H is growing out of his bassinet...not only in size but also in his interest in laying down. Sometimes he gets fussy in there and I think he wants to be sitting up and seeing everything, so we'll need to change out the seat soon.
H can sit up on his own if he is propped up by pillows (as you can see from picture above). He holds his head up so well.
H continues to love mornings. He will just lay in his crib and play for 30 minutes on his own before needing to be picked up or eat. Its so fun to lay in bed and watch him wake up and discover the world.
H is such a happy content baby. He is generally happy and such a joy to be with. I love the time I get to spend with him, learning more about him each day. I live for his smiles :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so delicious. I just want to kiss his rolls!
oh my gosh how cute is he in that bow tie?!?!
Que bello
Post a Comment