The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas

I love Christmas. We started an early tradition when we were dating to have our "own" Christmas before celebrating with our families. This is something we have kept doing and I love our special time together each year.

As part of our celebration this year, we went to Welcome Yule, a Christmas concert/show put on by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. It was AMAZING! and may have made it into my annual Chicago tradition. I loved the celebration of Christmas and Christ that they emphasize in their show.



It's been unseasonably warm in Chicago this winter, so we enjoyed a brisk walk home from the concert. I especially love our late night walks through the city -- it's so quiet and peaceful and sometimes it feels like we have the whole place to ourselves.

No comments: