This was our first family Christmas not in California. It was a little different, but as we all know, home is where the heart is. We enjoyed being together, but also missed Ashley and Brandon (Ashley was 9 mos preggers and couldn't travel). Good thing for Skype!
We enjoyed a lovely Christmas Eve dinner, eating the food that 'Jesus would have had', and fulfilled family traditions of reading Luke 2, watching The Nativity, reading T'was the Night Before Christmas, and the Hansen tradition of talking up the Chimney to Santa. We received new PJs made cookies for Santa, and started a new tradition of homemade Black and Whites!
| Dinner. |
| Hansen Family. |
| Gma and Charlotte |
| Tarin and Sawyer |
| Tarin and Nic |
| Matthew and the girls. I love this photo! |
| Twas the night before Christmas |
| whispering up the Chimney - Charlotte said it to Caidence who then said it up the Chimney for her. |
| Making Cookies for Santa. |
| Final product. |
| Ryan and I cozy in our PJs! |
1 comment:
I love your cute red pajamas. And the fact that you are updating your blog these days.... I feel like it had been a while, but maybe it's just me.
Post a Comment