The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, September 25, 2009

I have so much to blog about -- but TODAY I want to blog about how I, err WE are now *homeowners*!! This morning Ryan and I closed escrow on our new house!! I love everything about this new house, including our new address:

Sweet Briar Lane

It's in this great little neighborhood, called Hobby Acres, in this cute little suburb of Minneapolis. The house is complete with a picket fence in the front, attached 2 car garage (with mudroom!), awesome deck and a huge park across the street!!

I am avoiding my packing right now by blogging about this, but soon I will be knee deep in packing paper and waiting for Ryan to get off work so we can officially MOVE IN! I can't tell you how exciting it is to walk into your very first home. What a sensational feeling... I love my life!! (note a few pictures below).


We even have a picket fence!


I love our fireplace. And the cove ceilings.


Isn't that chandelier fabulous?


The wallpaper is a really cute yellow toile.


The deck is Ryan's favorite part of the house.

13 comments:

K said...

Adorable. I am so happy for you guys!

Kyla said...

So beautiful!! So many exciting things happening for you!! Couldnt be happier for you guys!! :)

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

That's the CUTEST house!!! And I love the street name, too. Congrats :-) I can't wait to see all of your wedding pictures; your dress turned out so pretty!

MisskiM said...

what a beautiful home! I"m so happy for you hun! congrats!

Foy said...

So cute! I love it! Where is it at?
p.s. i love the white picket fence =)

Katie said...

OMGoodness! what a beautiful home! I am super happy for you guys -- and expect mail from me soon! Love you!
Katie

Raymon said...

Wow. What a cool house. I'm glad that everything is going so well for you. You deserve it.

Adaire and Will said...

Congrats on your recent marriage and I love your new home.

Amanda said...

That is too cute! Looks like it should be on a Hollywood set of a 1950's movie. So envious!! :)

Spilsburys said...

So cute......
you are going to have so much fun decorating it . That is my favorite part !

Emily & Kyle said...

Kiley, love the house, love the yard, love the picket fence! It looks like a cute lil' house straight from a movie! We wanna come visit:)

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Its so sweet! How fun for you guys. I want you to be practicing your accent!

Anonymous said...

hello to the CUTEST house EVER!!!

i am in love with the white picket fence. love love love love in love.

i missss youu but i am sooo happy for everything wonderful in your life!!!