Question of the Day
For those of you who were around me at this time last year, I began what I like to call, Question of the Day. It's really as simple as it sounds. I wanted to get to know my friends by asking them random questions each day---to see how they would respond. So, for those of you who don't gchat me daily, feel free to respond to the question below with a comment :)
What would you describe as your perfect day?
5 comments:
the beach, duh! ;) (maybe taking classes at the edge prior to the beach.... you know)
umm...if thats the case then I've lived your perfect day! :)
Sleep in, spend time in the sun, eat good food... no work, no worries.
i'd wake up with buckwheat pancakes in bed, have brunch at pete's lunch, grab sensuious for lunch, get beef briscuite for tea, and gloria's for dinner. nam nam nam nam.
Post a Comment