WEATHER REPORT: SNOW
Pretty sure it hasn't stopped snowing since 1:00pm yesterday afternoon. I've had to scrape the snow off my car at least 3 times now. And when I say scrape snow, I mean at least 4" each time. This morning was the worst.
After spending 10 minutes getting the snow off my car, I tried backing out of the parking spot and GOT STUCK. Like seriously, stuck. This nice man got out of his car and taught me how to get out of the mess I had gotten myself into.
After finally getting out of my parking lot, it took me 30 minutes to go the 3 miles to school. Needless to say I regretted getting out of bed at 7am for class this morning.
I thus declare it a SNOW DAY. (oh did I mention it hasn't stopped snowing?)
2 comments:
hahaha, Oh you poor thing. lol, you really should try RAMING the snow banks taller than your car- that'll teach em!
definitely a ridiculous storm...took me an hour to get to work tuesday morning and it's only 5 blocks away...grrr... :) i miss you, we need to get together. love ya!
Post a Comment