The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, March 31, 2008

T Girl's Game:

10 Years Ago: I was in 8th grade at Douglas Jr High!

5 Things on my to-do list today: Oh dang just 5? Make someone smile, do something nice for someone, HW/studying, sign my offer letter, write my lil sis on the mission.

Snacks I enjoy: Mini cadburry eggs, chocolate covered cinnomin bears, string cheese, apples and peanut butter, bananas, dried mango. Tea.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay tithing, invest half of the rest, take my mom and sisters on a shopping spree, plan a vaca to greece ... donate to a charity. not sure which on yet.

3 of my bad habits: Stress out, impatience, procrastinate

5 places I have lived: Woodland, Bakersfield, Costa Mesa (with Steph!), Irvine (With Katie and Amy!), Provo

5 Jobs I have had: Lifeguard/swim instructor, Watson Realty, Administrative Assistant for MPG Law, and STUDENT!

5 things people don't know about me: My first favorite temple: St George, I won the science fair in 4th grade, I used to think that I could buy anything I ever needed at the GAP, I was a cheerleader in high school, and I want to save the world.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Yeahh! Live with Amy and I in Irvine! I'm on the list!! I would LOVE to go back and re-live the amazingly fun times we had. Aahhh, those were the days! =)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH i love the whole you thought you could buy anything you needed at the GAP

oh the crazy things we thought in the past!!!...I'm pretty sure I felt that way in the past about Aeropostale...actually...i should make a blog post about that...look out for that one.

i just love you.
:) :)