The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fully Invested

I never thought I would say this... but I LIVE IN PROVO. Yes, shocking to most who know me, considering I used to spend my time making fun of people that chose to live in this state, but due to circumstances out of my control, I was accepted into this Amazing program at BYU and am now officially a Provo Resident, BYU grad student, and Yes, Fully Invested.

After arriving in Provo Homeless, I was apprehensive about how my new life would unfold. Fortunately I am a very lucky girl and found a place in Highland Park, and even had time to run (ok .... drive) to Park City to buy a suit for my MPA orientation the next day.

The MPA program places everyone in teams of 5 people to work together for the entire semester. Knowing that my team would love me, I was excited to meet them. Of course I have the best team ever, and after washing each others cars we came up with the classic team name, J-POP. School is intense and I've already closed out the Tanner building my first week here, so I'm sure studying will take up a lot of my time. However, I am getting to know Provo already, especially the eating hot spots :)

I have a good feeling about Provo already.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well that makes one of us!

BrittanyB said...

Ignore Kels, you will love Provo. It really is a great place to be a student, and to be totally honest, now that school is back in We sorta miss being there! It's just weird to not be in Provo for the first fall semester since 2001. Good luck, and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Ignore both of them! Move to Hawaii...amen.