The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, June 30, 2006

I have to give credit to Seth for the creation of this blog. He's been telling me for months that I should start one...I've thought about it... but never thought I was witty enough to write about my life in a way that people would actually want to read about. However, after months, ok let's be honest, years of my friends and family listening to all my stories about my various dating/social escapades, I finally consented and decided I should be keeping some sort of documentation of all the awkward encounters I have had. If anything, so one day I could look back and have a good laugh. The details of each experience are of the upmost importance, therefore, although some blogs may be long, but that is only to maintain the integrity of the situation. Enjoy.

No comments: