The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Yellowstone

We had a really great summer full of action-packed family fun!

One of the trips we went on was to Yellowstone National Park -- which is somewhere I've always wanted to go. I took a million pictures but decided to just share a few faves....

Date night!

This is bear country!

The creepy cowboy in Cody Wyoming. 
My morning run. 
pretty wildflowers. 

Yellowstone Lake. 

Old Faithful. Which, learned isn't as faithful as we thought. 

Family photo. 


Buffalo or Bison?

Bison crossing. 


In the wild. (as wild as a national park gets...)

The hike was worth it. 

My little snuggle bums.


Classic family photo. 

A stunning rainbow to end our time in the park. 
I loved Yellowstone! I can't wait to go back and spend more time in the park and hiking the trails. It was a great family vacay and perfect way to unplug!

No comments: