The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Baby H {12 Months}

Photo by the talented Tiffany Rebecca

12 Months!! My sweet little baby is one!

It only took me 6 months of preparing for this moment to be ready for it and you know, I'd like to think I embraced it gracefully. 

- Figured out how to eat grapes all on his own. He likes to hold the bag and feed himself!  I think I can safely say grapes are his favorite food.

-Loves to walk around holding onto his daddy's hands. In fact, it's new favorite thing and has given him a new found independence. Sometimes its the only thing that makes him happy.

- Inherited a new little piano and loves to stand and play with it. If I'm lucky, he'll start dancing too-- which is the cutest thing!

- H got his 8th tooth this month!

- Tantrums. Serious tantrums if he doesn't get his way. Arches his back, screams, etc etc. It is not fun. Its awful and I'm afraid it will only get worse.

- Let's not talk about sleeping ... I'll just say we are all on a 'summer' schedule.

This little man is the light of our lives and brings so much happiness and joy to us!! We are so grateful for him and can't remember what life was like before he was in it.



No comments: