The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Leaf Peeping: Dreaming of that Alpine Loop Drive

A few weeks ago Ryan and I found ourselves in Utah for a brief weekend. We were blessed with incredible weather and the leaves were just starting to turn --- lucky for us, Dad lent us his BMW convertible and soon we were off in the mountains soaking up the trees, leaves and crisp fall air. It was perfect.













6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Deja vu

Lindsey said...

Deja vu
Lindsey

r+s+a laney said...

I misssss Utah! You guys are cute. Come visit us, you are close :).

tiffany said...

I love your blog! It's so cute! can't wait for your italy posts. :)

ohsosergio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sergio Lopez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.