Reality Check: I'm a Midwestern Gal now.
After 12 official months of long-distance, Ryan and I decided that just maybe we would want to live in the same city before we get married. Imagine that!!
As a result, I am living in Ryans' apartment in Minnetonka, he is living in his friends' house in .... the country somewhere, and after 5 days, we are thinking this is a pretty great set-up. Well ok, so when we buy a house that situation will be a LOT better, but at least in the mean time we can look for houses together, I can hone in on my cooking skills and go for amazing runs every morning. Running here is an adventure every day, its so exciting and so fun to explore and realize that this is my new home!
I do have to admit that I have lots of down time since I am not working yet, but I suppose that gives me time to work on my Minnesota accent ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment