I am so loved!! My entire family drove, long distances (and some endured many trials) to attend my graduation and share this special moment with me. I can't believe my graduate experience at BYU is finished, and that 2 years have gone by. Its been an incredible experience, and one that has definitely shaped my life. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for enlightening me to take this opportunity, and also to my Father, who introduced me to the option of an MPA :) Thank you to everyone for your support and love throughout this stage in my life. WE DID IT! :)


3 comments:
How is it you have failed to mention the big news? :) COngrats again on being a graduate AGAIN!
Congrats!!! Sorry we never did lunch! I hope you havent left town and what is the big news?!??
I love these! And yes, when are you going to post about Ryan and your vacation and all of your other exciting exploits?! :)
Post a Comment