The EPA is going GREEN.
Ok, so I know what you are thinking. EPA= Environmental Protection Agency ... they are the definition of Green. They are the one federal agency that is pushing this whole 'Global Warming' thing onto policy-makers and therefore the rest of the world, right? Well, ok, maybe. But that's not what I am talking about here. I am talking about their new approach to initiating a "green" movement into their agency--through the building.
We all know we are encouraged to use energy efficient light bulbs and shut off the lights when you are not in the room and blah blah blah (if any of you know me, you know that I am a huge advocate of this) anyway, the EPA decided on some things, lights just are necessary. Like in the elevator.
yes. i just said the elevator.
If you are to take a trip on the elevator in the EPA building in Washington DC you will be going in pitch black. Just think Tower of Terror. Which is usually a fantastic experience at Disneyland, but not so hot when you are filled with 10 other people screaming because we really dont know if we will ever get out. However, the realism of the experience made it exciting and got the point across-- lights are not always necessary.
So cut them out of your life in as many places as possible and save a few polar bears.
1 comment:
really? ;)
Post a Comment