The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm like Nashville ... with a tan.

This weekend I had a conference in the heart of the bible belt, the home of American Country Music, Nashville, TN. Now, I had never in my life really thought about going to Nashville, but once I got the opportunity, I was so excited. Everyone I talked to loved Nashville, and my experience was better than I had ever expected. I've put up some pictures of my favorite things.

Vanderbilt Campus -- buildings date back to the 1880's
State Capital -- just a really cool old building. Russ didnt quite understand.
Parthenon -- just a replica but pretty sweet at night.
Jacks BBQ -- homestyle CLASSIC bbq. the in house entertainment was also pretty classic.
Broadway -- the heart of downtown nashville.
Pancake Pantry -- the sweet potato pancakes are incredible. oh and don't let the 2 hour line fool you.
Layla's Bluegrass Inn -- probably the dirtiest bar i've been in ... but the crazy bands were too entertaining to leave.
Tootsies
Wild Horse Saloon -- think Buck Owens Crystal Palace x 5
Dueling Piano Bar -- pretty much the coolest thing ever.
Coyote Ugly -- just had to do it.
Tootsies -- CRAZY. but dancing on the speakers and singing "i've got friends in low places" was incredible.






















5 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Sounds like quite the "experience" who's russ?

Ryan and Kiley said...

Russ is in the MBA program... and also my neighbor. He's a cool kid, and let me drive the rental car :) but shhhh dont tell!

BrittanyB said...

Thank you for the elaboration. Cute little skirt suit btw.

Unknown said...

cute pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.