The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, October 08, 2007

Leaf Ride ...

So apparently a drive through the canyon to Bridalvale (sp?) Falls isn't enough to appreciate the changing colors of the trees. The girls and I had a blast playing with the leaves. However, after showing off my pics from that trip, I was informed that that wasnt good enough. And apparently the mountains do something for relieving stress? Anyway, I was invited to take a ride through The Alpine Loop ... and then through the rest of that canyon. It was extremely beautiful and serene. Thank you for the invite, and especially the hot chocolate after :)

Enjoy the pics.

Ride with Linds & Lil Sisters...




Ride with Kyle






and uhhh please dont laugh at the candid shots. i already know i'm a dork :)

5 comments:

BrittanyB said...

your pics aren't showing up

Ryan and Kiley said...

i blogged before i uploaded them... patience my dear :)

...

do you miss the leaves?

Kyle Poll said...

Nice hog

BrittanyB said...

I do actually, and I was getting all nostalgic about it till I saw that last picture with the snow on the mountains. I don't miss that! good luck this winter Ms. So Cal!

Unknown said...

hahaha, you went on a motorcyle non the less??! watch out ky, thats how cameron roped me in. LOL :P just jokin!